Spray Lining and Coatings Rhino / Line-X Alternative Cartridge Gun
Save time and money on your next truck bed liner job with our convenient two-part cartridge system and the SL&C RLA Cartridge Gun.
Our RLA Cartridge Gun is specifically designed to apply premium quality SL&C RLA Polyurea. This ensures the best polyurea application available for any coating job. Some of the cartridge gun product highlights include:
- No expensive equipment to buy – Our top-quality spray gun is available for less than $550
- Provides years of trouble-free, dependable coating application
- No maintenance & no clean up – Just throw away the cartridges
- 24/7 Technical and Sales Support
SL&C Rhino Line-X Alternative Cartridge Spray Gun
This professional quality cartridge spray gun is manufactured to provide lasting maintenance free performance. Developed specifically to apply SL&C cartridge based polyurea, you are assured of a perfect application every time.
|Dual Cartridge Spray Gun
The SL&C™ Cartridge System will increase your productivity while significantly reducing labor costs associated with set-up and clean-up since most parts are disposable.
|Easy Cartridge Loading
The SL&C™ 100% solids professional quality chemical comes supplied in cartridges, meaning your valuable time is not spent pre-mixing material, doing ratio checks or measuring pigments.
|Disposable Static Mixer
Spraying has never been easier as all internal parts that come in contact with cured urethanes are disposable, making clean-up a snap. The SL&C™ spray gun employs a disposable mixing tube for the perfect mix with no cleaning necessary.
|Quick Connect Air Powered
The SL&C™ system is completely air driven, no electricity needed. The dual cartridge spray gun utilizes a standard quick disconnect for easy attachment to your air supply.
|Air Atomizing Spray Control
The system is also equipped with an air flow regulator built in the base of the handle to properly control the flow and spray pattern.
SL&C™ Cartridge Spray Gun Specifications
- Air Cylinder: 4″ Aluminum
- Air Valve: Built In Base Of Handle
- Length: 21 11/16″
- Mixing Tube: Length-11″, Mixing Elements-24
- Cartridge Size: 750ml x 750ml (51.0 fl. oz.)
- Ratio: 1:1
- Thrust Force: 1500 lbs. @ 90 PSI
- Max Air Pressure: 140 PSI
- Air Input Fitting: 1/4″ Pipe Thread Female
- Compressor Requirements: 10 CFM @ 90 PSI